Fun I Have, Who Has? preschool games using Montessori principles and a printable pack with games for colors, shapes, counting, numbers, and letter sounds. The I Have, Who Has? Games can be used for cooperative play and competitive play.
This pack has 59 pages and includes these individual I Have, Who Has? preschool games:
- Red and Blue Rods 1-10
- Numbers 0-9
- Numbers 1-20
- Bead Bars 1-10
- Letters s, m, t, a, p, f, c
- Letters s, m, t, a, p, f, c, r, b, l, i, g, n, d
- Letters s, m, t, a, p, f, c, r, b, l, i, g, n, d, h, j, k, w, o, u, v
- All Letters in Manuscript
- All Letters in D'Nealian
- All Letters in Cursive
- One Page of Blank I Have, Who Has? Cards
For video and lots of resources for how to use this pack, see "Fun and Learning with Montessori-Inspired I Have, Who Has? Games."
Note: This is a digital download (printable product). There are no physical products included in this pack.